Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The Hirer acknowledges that the hire of any equipment from The Sands Holiday Hire, here after referred to as (“the Owner”) is subject to the following hire conditions:-
1. All terms and conditions contained in this document represent the entirety of the Agreement between the Hirer and Owner;
2. All hire equipment supplied by the Owner shall at all times remain the property of the owner.
3. The Hirer agrees to pay hire charges as invoiced by the Owner;
4. The Hirer agrees to pay the Owner for any equipment lost, returned damaged or incomplete during the hire period at full replacement cost;
5. In the event that the Hirer fails to pay the hire charges as invoiced or to return the equipment at the cessation of the hire period, the Owner shall be entitled to claim any loss of profits due to the failure to return the equipment and any costs associated with its recovery;
6. The Hirer must notify the Owner of any change of address within 48 hours of the Hirer changing address;
7. All hired equipment must be returned in clean and working order. Should the Hirer fail to do this, the Owner is entitled to recover their reasonable cleaning and repair expenses;
8. The Hirer is responsible for insuring the equipment at all times whilst the equipment is in the possession or control of the Hirer;
9. No warranty is given by the Owner in respect of the condition of the equipment hired or its suitability for any particular purpose implied or otherwise;
10. The Owner reserves the right to change the hire rate without notice;
11. The Owner reserves the right to charge a bond on all equipment hired. The bond will be returned to the Hirer upon the Owner’s satisfaction that the equipment has been returned in a clean and working order;
12. The Owner offers free delivery within the Caloundra to Noosa localaties incorporating Mooloolaba and Coolum.
13. All booking cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the delivery or prior to the anticipated delivery date. Should less than 24 hours notice be given, the Owner reserves the right to impose a late cancellation fee;
14. The Hirer will be responsible to pay the total hire charges for the full hire period;
15. The Owner does not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused to any person or persons or property belonging to the Hirer or any third party arising from the use of the hired equipment. Notwithstanding how such injury may have arisen, it is the Hirer’s sole responsibility to ensure that the hired equipment is appropriate for the Hirer’s intended use;
16. Should a Court of competent jurisdiction find that any term or condition of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by law, then the invalidity or un enforceability of the term or condition will not effect any other term of condition of the agreement;
17. This Contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Queensland Indemnity Clause.
1a. The Hirer shall indemnify the Owner, the Owner’s employees and agents from all loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hired equipment or otherwise.
2a. The Owner is not liable to the Hirer or Hirer’s servants or agents for any loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from any representations, warranties, terms or conditions expressed or implied for the use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hired equipment or otherwise, whether resulting from the negligence of the Owner, the Owner’s employees, agents or otherwise.
The Sands Holiday Hire will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never wilfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business' personally identifiable information to any third party.
Online Transaction Security:
The Sands Holiday Hire make every effort possible to make your transactions as secure and safe as possible for you. Any forms used are encrypted. Our databases are protected by Linux hardware state-of-the-art firewalls, security systems and procedures. Any information that leaves the forms on this site (including any credit card information) is encrypted automatically by your browser until it reaches The Sands Holiday Hire. In the case of Paypal or Paymate systems, these are directly controlled by the respective companies between you and them. None of this information is made available to us. They transact directly to The Sands Holiday Hire bank accounts and advise us of a successful transaction.
Your personal information is collected through The Sands Holiday Hire contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your postcode). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.
The Sands Holiday Hire Disclaimer
"The Sands Holiday Hire" stands for The Sands Holiday Hire of Noosa, and includes any of the partners and employees of The Sands Holiday Hire or any of its associated entities or any other person contributing to this Web Site.
"Loss" means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered. "Linked Web Sites" means Web Sites of people other than The Sands Holiday Hire which are hyperlinked from this Web Site.
This "Web Site" means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.sandsholhire.com.au (including the layout of this Web Site; individual elements of the Web Site design; underlying code elements of this Web Site; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Web Site).
"We" and "us" refer to The Sands Holiday Hire, and "our" has a similar meaning.
Linked Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to linked Web Sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Links to those linked Web Sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those other Web Sites.
Unless stated otherwise on this Web Site, we have:
a. no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked Web Sites; and
b. no control over or rights in those linked Web Sites.
This Web Site is our copyright property.
You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Web Site; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Web Site, without our written permission.
The Sands Holiday Hire and entities controlled by it, are subject to the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Disclaimer of Liability
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this Web Site without first obtaining specific professional advice. The information on this Web Site is not comprehensive and is intended only to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at your own risk.